Get paid To Promote at any Location
PhotobucketWelcome to my Weblog!
Enjoy reading!This site is dedicated to publishing my unlimited ideas as and when I am able to pen my thoughts and opinions. You're welcome to browse through the archives and comment on the entries.

"And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him. He will make a way for him to get out from every difficulty. And He will provide from sources he never could imagine."
- Surah 65 At-Talaq 2,3

Saturday 19 April 2008

Welcome to Million Blog List

I'm # 698

Get listed at www.millionbloglist.com

How would you like to be part of Million Blog List? It is said that there are over 70,000,000 blog existence. This is an experiment to see how long it will take to get 1,000,000 blogs to list themselves on their sites.

Interested? Click here to Join

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and follow my Twitter have new posts sent directly to your inbox.