Get paid To Promote at any Location
PhotobucketWelcome to my Weblog!
Enjoy reading!This site is dedicated to publishing my unlimited ideas as and when I am able to pen my thoughts and opinions. You're welcome to browse through the archives and comment on the entries.

"And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him. He will make a way for him to get out from every difficulty. And He will provide from sources he never could imagine."
- Surah 65 At-Talaq 2,3

Sunday 28 September 2008

Make Money Online Great Industry

I just saw I great video from thecash.com and I also want to share with all my visitors. Gary Vaynerchuk of Wine Library TV is telling everyone the truth about blogging as a business or any other business on this world. Take a good look at this video and listen carefully to what he has got to say. Money making online is starting with the right attitude. Have fun watching this video and take it really serious.




Latest Top 20 Make Money Online Blogs (Weekly Update)

ProbloggerJohn ChowBlueVerseBlogging Tips, ShoemoneyDosh DosheXtra For Every PublisherJim KukralBlogger UnleashedCarl OcabEntrepreneurs Journey45n5ReveNewsConversation Marketing, Garry ConnDaily Blog TipsWinning The WebSugar RaeStrategic ProfitsInternet Business Coaching,
Resource : 45n5.com

Just to remain all friends Tomorrow is last day to vote for Mariuca don't just comment please VOTE and my dear Shinade please consider to stay with EC and have fun and enjoy blogging.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and follow my Twitter have new posts sent directly to your inbox. Subscribe and receive a one-time bonus of 50 EC credits and leave your comment


22 comments:

  1. Salam Bono! I don't blog for money so I am just going to pop in and say hi.

    I read your post over to GP'S. And please know that you can always comment about anything you want on any of my posts.

    I always do over here and I hope you don't mind. Wow am I the first this time? YiPeeeeee.

    So far this morning my speed is holding up so I am off to drop in on some people.

    I hope you have a great week!!:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see you in Singapore next year for the F1 race! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this video Bono it talks about a lot of stuff that I am just starting to realize.

    PS. Entrecard is no longer for sale but Graham added new rules best to check them out I have the article and link on my side of the world :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shinade you are welcome to write anything as long it legal ..hi hi hi...this is platform of friendship not just focus on issues...take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. EC creating the system but somebody else making the money by selling the credit. We can buy EC credit as low as USD1.25 per 1000 points at eBay..hope he take the right move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. patience and passion. i'll put that in mind.
    i haven't finished viewing the video though. but thx for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will take a look at the video soon.. am dropping and running.. raya is here.. yahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy watching the video. I finished it and I'm learning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really nice to watch some video like this. Awakening. That Gary guy is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Minal aidzin wal faidzin

    ReplyDelete
  11. bono at first i thought this is a travel blog. haha. now i realize this is money making. my mind must have been wandering. waaah silly me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. cookie I like the video..inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  13. LJ salam lebaran aidul fitri & Maaf lahir batin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joy0z I'm totally agree with you. Sometimes we need this kind of motivation to move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Selamat Lebaran Bono.. to you and your family
    Maaf Lahir Batin!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Selamat Hari Raya Bono,
    I hope you and your family have a grand time together.

    And as of now I am staying. Thanks for the little mention. I would really miss everyone if I left.

    I am just having problems dropping. But as Rizal explained I should just do the best I can and have fun blogging.

    And now I hear that from you. So I am not leaving.
    Salam dan teirma kasih!!:-))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great vid, thanks for posting. I know I need encouraging to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just dropping in to see awak apa kabar?
    Salam:-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shinade Saya sihat still busy with celebration..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Most certainly those state workers wrongly deprived of a portion of their already meager earnings through so-called fuloughs should now get their money back, with interest!
    Where else can “our government” get loans without repayment, and without paying interest

    ReplyDelete

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and follow my Twitter have new posts sent directly to your inbox.