Get paid To Promote at any Location
PhotobucketWelcome to my Weblog!
Enjoy reading!This site is dedicated to publishing my unlimited ideas as and when I am able to pen my thoughts and opinions. You're welcome to browse through the archives and comment on the entries.

"And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him. He will make a way for him to get out from every difficulty. And He will provide from sources he never could imagine."
- Surah 65 At-Talaq 2,3

Tuesday 25 March 2008

The Spirit of 22USD.com Club


Member Message :

1. I got this idea, the idea idea is for real, I just do it, it work. Its now my passion and am addicted to it.

- attahmann

2. I joined 22usd by june 2006, but for noe belive me i have earn more than $3,000 in this programme.

- hamdek

3. I could not believe that money could easily be earned until I saw my account flooded daily with dollars. Am highly elated! Thanks to 22usd club.

- mentor2

4. 22 USD is a super-project! Why in the CIS countries (Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine) about this project "22USD" so know people a little? I very much like to work a nd do here money! Russia and Kazakhstan - be connected!!!

- tengeboy

Club Member Benefits


* We and other Members will help you to earn in this program. Guaranteed!
* Receive up to $65,559.00+ profits EVERY YEAR.
* No advertising or internet business experience required.
* Access to $5,000+ worth of Digital Products. (All with Resell Rights)
* Your own Website just like this one instantly and automatically.
* We do website maintenance for you.
* Setup your Banner Ad on the top of every pages of your 22USD.com site.
* All your profits will be paid directly to your e-gold account instantly.
* and a Monthly Reward to active and working members.

More to Read and Join Bonoriau Team

2 comments:

  1. Great tips but does it require a lot of work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple anual fee usd22 by eGold then promote to new biz partner in our blog.

    ReplyDelete

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and follow my Twitter have new posts sent directly to your inbox.