Get paid To Promote at any Location
PhotobucketWelcome to my Weblog!
Enjoy reading!This site is dedicated to publishing my unlimited ideas as and when I am able to pen my thoughts and opinions. You're welcome to browse through the archives and comment on the entries.

"And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him. He will make a way for him to get out from every difficulty. And He will provide from sources he never could imagine."
- Surah 65 At-Talaq 2,3

Monday 31 March 2008

The Spirit of Travelling


The beautiful view of sunshine and sunset at two different places in Indonesia.


Still very popular public transport at some of major cites in Indonesia.



One of most popular historical place visit by tourist from many countries at West of Sumatera.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO COMMENT?

7 comments:

  1. it always good to travel to other places. you can get new experiences and perspectives too. ohhh my, that lubang jepun.." what was that used to be pak bono?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bono, sorry to contact you here, I am ready with my contest!!

    Supply me with your 125 X 125 banner, cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rizal, Lubang Jepang is one of historical places in Sumatera used by Japanese during second world war as prisone and office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this share. I nned this information and this is written is a best way on this page

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heared a lot about this but today after reading this blog I came to know some of the essential aspects about hotels in berlin. Lovely information. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will help the people in totally eliminating the risk factor. People will take more care of the health after reading this article. Good information

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heared a lot about this but today after reading this blog I came to know some of the essential aspects about it. Lovely information. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and follow my Twitter have new posts sent directly to your inbox.