Get paid To Promote at any Location
PhotobucketWelcome to my Weblog!
Enjoy reading!This site is dedicated to publishing my unlimited ideas as and when I am able to pen my thoughts and opinions. You're welcome to browse through the archives and comment on the entries.

"And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him. He will make a way for him to get out from every difficulty. And He will provide from sources he never could imagine."
- Surah 65 At-Talaq 2,3

Thursday 3 April 2008

The Spirit of John Chow Dot Com

Another great month for John Chow. His Blog Income report for month of March 2008 is more the February 2008. John Chow grand total income for March 2008 is USD31,441,21 .... Woooowww.

Some blogger really appreciate and some of them really don't like him, that's normal in real life.

Some of the comments :

I came to John Chow dot com to try to find his comedy video about taking a shit … and all I got was this stupid income report. by Yebot

haha yeah! Congrats! again! I saw a lot of blog’s decline in income last month.. good to know not everyone saw massive losses! by Terra Andersen

I am very impressed. I am glad I started reading my daily dose of John Chow when it was hitting records. $30,000 per month is amazing. With your average you should hit about $360,000 for the year. My goal is $2000 per month. Not so I don’t have to work, but in case I don’t find another job here soon, then I can still survive. If I made that much I would work at McDonalds or something. by Wade


I visit John Chow dot com almost everyday. John Chow really work hard and always want to be different. We should learn something from his success.

What will be our income this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and follow my Twitter have new posts sent directly to your inbox.