Get paid To Promote at any Location
PhotobucketWelcome to my Weblog!
Enjoy reading!This site is dedicated to publishing my unlimited ideas as and when I am able to pen my thoughts and opinions. You're welcome to browse through the archives and comment on the entries.

"And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him. He will make a way for him to get out from every difficulty. And He will provide from sources he never could imagine."
- Surah 65 At-Talaq 2,3

Monday 3 November 2008

CONGRATULATION to Mariuca & Ladyjava

HAPPY MARIUCA 2nd BIRTHDAY

Congratulation to Marzie for the Mariuca 2nd BIRTHDAY....WOOO HOOO really GREAT...wish Mariuca will move forward to next level of blogging and will always success. Thank you MARIUCA for your continues support to Bonoriau...Thank you!! Thank you!! Emmmm cute Mariuca Teddy Bear. Do you want to bring back Mariuca Teddy Bear home?? Click Mariuca for detail. I just wish that I can bring back Mariuca Baby Bear home and give to my 4 years old baby girl. She really love to add one more Baby Bear to her collection. My girl don't worry dream will never sleep one day father will get one like this for you.

Update Contest Entries
Mariuca Baby Bear JonahBear Marzipan Randy Rover Wentworth Donnie Choco BEAR-iuca Ali Little M  Love Brown Mariucan

October Blognet Award goes to Lady Java

WOW! Great LJ you win. Congratulations to Lady Javas Lounge for winning the October BlogNet Awards. You deserved it..CONGRATS!!!

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and follow my Twitter have new posts sent directly to your inbox. 

30 comments:

  1. HAH HAA HA HA!! Lama tak dapat first YAY!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some more connection lembap gila tonight woot!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! THANKS so much Bono, you are so sweet to have this post out for Mariuca! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marzie ..double CONGRATS deh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww what a sweet reason to bring home the Mariuca Teddy Bear! Cute!! Now just include a name for the Teddy and ul be in the running to win the Mariuca Teddy Bear YAY!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm checking LJ site. I'm sure she will have new posting soon...heee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank YOU for all ur support and love for Mariuca Bono! You've been a wonderful Mariucan and I appreciate it so much! *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY Bono is here, tak tidur lagi ye? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marzie already put the name for the bear...MBB

    ReplyDelete
  10. And of course CONGRATULASI to LJ for winning the BNet award yeeha! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh ha ha ha okay Bono, sorry tak perasan!! MBB ha ha cutenye!!! Thanks Bono, you are the first to enter Mariuca's Birthday contest!!! More HUGS for u then! YAY! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! I shall add ur post link to my post then YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marzie Thank you very very much to you too. You really motivated not just me but many other new blogger. You always make us new blogger enjoy blogging with all your comment at every posting we did...thank you. Semuga Mariuca terus sukses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yahoo!!! MPG pulak kat sini YAY! Tenkiu Bono, pandai u put MPG here yeeha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats girls....keep it up and many more years to come

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what a nice thing to say Bono! I just do my best to keep things fun and lively and I'm very happy we became friends this year. May ur blog continue to enjoy success as well. :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Free Ad Space http://tinyurl.com/5h6kuf

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay Marzie,
    And thank you bono for this post. I have so much going on here at home that I haven't made it to Marzie's yet today.

    You are the best and so sweet to do this for her!!:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to Maruica & lady Java!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Jackie, love u lots! Hugs and kisses for u sweetie! :):):)

    PS. I agree, Bono is so sweet to surprise me with this post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you Shaxx! Have a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats to Marzie and LJ.. 2 years and an award huh? What a combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. bono,
    Congrats to Maruica-wow, 2 years old. & lady Java-nice award winner.
    Wish all of always.
    bono, happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  24. glad you like the header on blogging den 2...thanks for dropping by...

    ReplyDelete
  25. croak,,,i have a cold i can`t get rid of

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really love this writing. Congratulates to the b'day girl. Thanks for sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulation for the Mariuca.This is really a cute name for the teddy bear I have got a new idea from this post fo my baby's teddy.Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

  28. I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
    juegosfrival.com , friv400game.com , friv2gamers.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and follow my Twitter have new posts sent directly to your inbox.